[ Minion Resource ] Stealthy Tribe looking for The One

List and discuss your decks under construction or already in use.

Moderators: Tegarend, Moderators

Ûvatha

[ Minion Resource ] Stealthy Tribe looking for The One

Post by Ûvatha » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:58 pm

Hello all, this is a One Ring deck I just came up with that is based on Josh Grace's deck (http://www.meccg.net/dforum/viewtopic.php?p=8650). I have not played it yet, so I don't know how it works, but here it goes:

Starting Company:

Taladhan with Open to the Summons
Gorbag  
Ufthak with Strange Rations
2x Sly Southerner

Characters in deck:

3x Ûvatha The Ringwraith
Naín
Dorelas
Pon Opar
The Mouth
Elerína
Baduila
Súrion
Anarin
Ivic

Resources:

3x Deeper Shadow
3x A Nice Place to Hide
3x Crept Along Cleverly
3x Dark Tryst
3x Voices of Malice
3x Test of Fire
2x Bade to Rule
2x Black Rain

3x Gold Ring that Sauron Fancies
3x A Little Gold Ring
1x Scroll of Isildur
1x The One Ring

I made this deck just for fun, so it's only purpose is to get The One, going to the Withered Heat and it's proximities to get the Scroll and the rings. Cancel anything you see, and Deeper Shadow the rest, since you have HL 3, it should not be too big of a deal.
Ûvatha gets Bade to Rule, and has a 3 minder sage underneath him, and he recicles Tests of Fire or cancelers as you see fit.
You can also tap him to get I'll be at your heels if your opponent is playing corruption heavy, otherwise there's not much to do except voice everything else ! :)

If you have 2 rings in your hand you can always split companies and send the 2 Sly Southerners on they own to get another ring and then get them back together next turn.

Thanks for the input.

Ûvatha
Darth Troilo on G.A.B. White Mithril Team.

Ûvatha

Post by Ûvatha » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:06 pm

I just played with it yestarday and in about 18 or so rolls (recicling Test of Fire and the rings themselves, and playing with 2 Black Rains), with the Scroll of Isildur, I did not got a 10..... 8O  :evil:

That's pretty unlucky...

Ûvatha
Darth Troilo on G.A.B. White Mithril Team.