Just wanted to say hello

The board where you can share off topic things with your friends out here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gorfindel

Just wanted to say hello

Post by Gorfindel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:16 am

Hello,  I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm reletively new to meccg and have been playing for a couple of months now.  I also had played some when the game first came out but sold the cards I had back then.  What drew me to the game again was the artwork on the cards.  I'm an artist so the superb artwork on this game interested me, also I wanted to find something new to do with my friends while I'm still here( I move in two weeks 300 miles away).  I've gotten about 5-6 of my friends really into the game and it has been good fun.  Well that's about it, seems like a great forum for the game.  Oh and I meant to put Glorfindel but forgot the L and can't change it, oh well.

Gwaihir
Founder, dev. lead

Re: Just wanted to say hello

Post by Gwaihir » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:52 pm

Gorfindel wrote:Hello,  I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.
Welcome :)
Oh and I meant to put Glorfindel but forgot the L and can't change it, oh well.
Alas, the nick 'Glorfindel' is already taken on this board. I can make you 'Glorfindel II' if you like, or you could pick some other name (please check the memberlist to see it's free). If you're quick to change (i.e. before you've become well known around here as 'Gorfindel') we have no problem changing your nick for you. Just PM me or Josh Hunholz and we'll take care of it.

Note: moved this from general to talk
Gwaihir.net - The Middle-earth CCG store
May the wind under your wings bear your where the sun sails and the moon walks -- J.R.R.T.

Gorfindel

It's all good

Post by Gorfindel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:49 pm

I'll just leave it as gorfindel, and be glorfindels long lost brother or something like that. :D

Tegarend

Post by Tegarend » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:41 pm

Some little creativity with Tolkien's work is to be lauded :)