Event announcement, discussion and reports

Moderators: Jambo, Moderators

Marcos

Post by Marcos » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:06 am

i'm in too, going for the last place!!!

miguel
General manager

Post by miguel » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:12 am

Count me in. Since there seems to be a lot of competition for the last places, I should probably try to finish first  :wink:

Wacho

Post by Wacho » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:09 pm

Ok so far we have 11 people signed-up.  If I missed you or you want to join please sign up soon.

Current List
+++++++++++++++++++++
David Barton
Mark Alfano
Kris Van Beurden
Stefan Fankel
Markus Richartz
Kess Hoftijzer
Bernd Brunner
Bert Claessen
Staszek Bytnar
Marcos Caceres
Mikko Vihtemaki

Trossell

Post by Trossell » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:13 pm

I'll participate!
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."

Wacho

Post by Wacho » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:30 pm

13 so far....

I hope we can get one more person at least, so there can be an even number.  So if you are considering playing please sign-up.  Thanks

Gwaihir
Founder, dev. lead

Post by Gwaihir » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:51 pm

Is everyone supposed to be there at a certain day and time, or will it all be coordinated through this forum thread?

If the first: when? If the latter: what are the exact deadlines for registration for the event and for registration of the decks? Will you be present in the GCCG lobby for questions at certain pre-announced days + times before and during the event?
Gwaihir.net - The Middle-earth CCG store
May the wind under your wings bear your where the sun sails and the moon walks -- J.R.R.T.

Wacho

Post by Wacho » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:04 pm

Well, I hadn't thought about all of these issues....Sign-ups were supposed to end today, but I'm extending it through Saturday in hopes of getting one more player to sign-up.  So as far as exact times  Sign-ups will end at 11PM EST on Saturday March 18.  (I think EST is GMT-5 but I'm not completely sure)  The tourney will begin on Sunday when I send out the assignments.  I will contact everyone by email or private message.  I'll also post the assignments here.  So by noon on Sunday EST the tourney will start.  You will have one week to play your game.  Once you do please contact me with the results.  I will post the weeks results and new assignments the next Sunday.  If there are any rule disputes that you and your play partner can't resolve by discussion and review of the CRF take the issue to a qualified judge.  If no one is online at the time you can message me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

I realize everything isn't quite as organized as would be ideal, but remember this is to have fun, and hopefully well have more tourneys like this and the details will get ironed out.

Sly Southerner

Post by Sly Southerner » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:35 am

I'm keen to play so sign me up too. I only hope we can sort out times to play given the time zone issue. I'll have to register my decks when I can get to my desktop PC on Sunday. This will be my first tourney so be gentle!  :)
So that's where that southerner is hiding...He looks more than half like a goblin.

Logain

I'm in

Post by Logain » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:21 pm

I want to give it a try also !

Wacho

Post by Wacho » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:10 pm

We have 16 players!

I'm going to go ahead and close sign-ups.  If you really want to play though and haven't signed up please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Everyone needs to register their decks by noon EST (5PM GMT) Sunday March 19.  I'll post the 1st round assignments then.

Current List
+++++++++++++++++++++
Mark Alfano
David Barton
Kris Van Beurden
Ernst Brun
Bernd Brunner
Staszek Bytnar
Marcos Caceres
Bert Claessen
Stefan Fankel
Kess Hoftijzer
Ilkka Launonen
Roberto Martinez
Markus Richartz
Mikko Vihtemaki
Greg Z.
Adrian

Jose-san

Post by Jose-san » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Sign me in too!

Kees

Post by Kees » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:18 pm

Wacho wrote:We have 16 players!

I'm going to go ahead and close sign-ups.  If you really want to play though and haven't signed up please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Everyone needs to register their decks by noon EST (5PM GMT) Sunday March 19.  I'll post the 1st round assignments then.

Current List
+++++++++++++++++++++
Mark Alfano
David Barton
Kris Van Beurden
Ernst Brun
Bernd Brunner
Staszek Bytnar
Marcos Caceres
Bert Claessen
Stefan Fankel
Kess Hoftijzer
Ilkka Launonen
Roberto Martinez
Markus Richartz
Mikko Vihtemaki
Greg Z.
Adrian
I don't want to f*** ants (like we say in Dutch), but you misspelled my name. :)