Minion Cool Play

Ever thought up cards of your own, or written a cool scenario? This is the place to share your ideas.

Moderators: Jambo, Tegarend, Moderators

zirilan

Minion Cool Play

Post by zirilan » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Version 1.2 of Minion Cool Plays as .pdf-file download (Right-Click Target save as ...):

Last edited by zirilan on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thorsten the Traveller

Post by Thorsten the Traveller » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Priceless!!
I saw you were busy with this at the Lure forum some time ago, nice to see it has grown to real proportions, maybe we can actually perfect this for Lure purposes some time? Unfortunately I've been busy with other meccg stuff (dreamcards, arda), but I will spend some thoughts on it in the future and maybe come up with some nice ideas, who knows. Anyway, if you need help editing you can always ask me.

Gorbag reviving Muzgash with Freeze the Flesh, really funny  :D
'Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

zirilan

Post by zirilan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:14 pm

:arrow: There is an addon from version 1.0 to 1.2 but not fully translated yet (14 szenarios and 77 Cool Plays). I'll update it as soon as I'll have finished it.

thorondor

Post by thorondor » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

i also like it very much!
even if it doesnt get finished completely till Lure, i would like to have it in the program. maybe we can look at the tourney as a part of the developing process. i am sure we will create a lot of cool ideas when actually playing it.

zirilan

Post by zirilan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:24 pm

I'll hope that we can advance the minion cool play to a point, where we can merge it with the hero cool play (you have a hazard deck versus minions and one versus heros) some day.

Nameless thing

Post by Nameless thing » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 am

Another scenarios:
1) "Honey, honey"
Ulkaur the Tongueless has Magic Ring of Lies , No More Nonsense, I'll Report You , controls one of the three Lieutenants and plays 2x Honey on the Tongue.
2)  "The Diplomat"
Ulkaur with High-helm plays Words of Menace and Deceit   (with the help of the appropriate Magic Ring) and Threats to influence two separate non-Orc, non-Troll, non-Wolf and non-Dragon factions
3) "King of Witches"
Witch-king has Adunaphel as a Ringwraith follower and is in the same company as Elerína and Fíriel at Carn Dum. Each of the mentioned chracters must play magic card during the game.
4) "Men in Black"
Asternak and Mionid (perhaps and Ivic?) have Black Hide Shield, Black Mace and Black Mail Coat and play Blackbole, Black Numenoreans and Black Trolls

Cool plays:
Foolish Words played on Ulkaur (1CP)
Gnaw with Words taps Ulkaur (who has the magic ring making him a diplomat (2CP)
Shut Yer Mouth played on Ulkaur (1CP)
Rebel-talk played on Ulkaur (1CP)
Shagrat is wounded from the result of play of Rats! (2CP)
Shagrat is wounded (1 CP) or eliminated (2CP) by Morgul Rats

Beornd

Scenario Minion Cool Play Points

Post by Beornd » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:20 pm

There are CP Points for Hero Scenarios - i dont see them at minion scenarios!?
bb

zirilan

Re: Scenario Minion Cool Play Points

Post by zirilan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Beornd wrote:There are CP Points for Hero Scenarios - i dont see them at minion scenarios!?
Thats right Beornd, there are currently no Cool Play Szenario Points for the Minion Szenarios because we don't really know how difficult it will be to fullfill these missions. I do need some very good minion players to recommend the amount of points per szenario.

In the Lure Forum there is one posted suggestion:
Shapeshifter am Mi Jan 07, 2009 8:37 pm wrote:I like it very much, good work!
How many points should be awarded to each scenario?
Here my suggestions:
Gothmog pillages (2)
Gorbags bad conscience (1)
Mauhurs trophies (1)
Ulkaur wanna talk (2)
Wolves (3)
Overt Dunedain (1)
Akhos magic (2)
Witch-king without keys (1 or 2)
Dwar and Warg (1)
I would like those values validated by some experience minion players please.

zirilan

Post by zirilan » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:01 pm

There are 4 new szenarios and a few more cool plays. Old spelling mistake were corrected and new spelling mistake were made. There are now the amounts of cool play points as well as szenario points aviable.

(Remember while building your hazard decks for cool play, roadblock as well as infinite Elven Lords and Maia after some Dwarven Travelers are not cool and will score negative cool play points!)

Version 1.3 of the Minion Cool Plays as.pdf-file download (Rechtsclick Save target as..):

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks for the document! Is the German original also available?

zirilan

Post by zirilan » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Pikachu wrote:Thanks for the document! Is the German original also available?
Version 1.3 vom Schergen Cool Play als .pdf-Datei downloaden (Rechtsclick Save target as..)):

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Vielen Dank!

asphalt

Post by asphalt » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:27 pm

zirilan wrote:There are 4 new szenarios and a few more cool plays. Old spelling mistake were corrected and new spelling mistake were made. There are now the amounts of cool play points as well as szenario points aviable.

(Remember while building your hazard decks for cool play, roadblock as well as infinite Elven Lords and Maia after some Dwarven Travelers are not cool and will score negative cool play points!)

Version 1.3 of the Minion Cool Plays as.pdf-file download (Rechtsclick Save target as..):

I just downloaded the file, now I'm getting to work in order to build my own first cool play deck. You already know which scenario I'm going for.  :lol: