A weird card's picture...

All trader / collector's issues regarding specific cards and other MeCCG products: is this one especially valuable? what's in this box?; is this a fair trade?

Moderators: Jambo, Moderators

asphalt

A weird card's picture...

Post by asphalt » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Hi all!

Today I was browsing through my (small) spanish METD collection when I came across a strange Dragon's Blood with a curious misprint in the lower part of the card's picture. It's pretty hard to describe, then I'll post a scan of the card (the card on the right is a "normal" Dragon's Blood which I scanned together with the misprinted)

You can click on the picture to get a bigger version of it.

Has anyone ever seen a similar misprint? I find it kind of "thematic" with the card, as if a drop of the dragon's acid blood splashed in the eye of the observer and burnt his retina, thus blurring his sight.  :lol:

angblung

Post by angblung » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:07 pm

Hello, i have a Dragon's Blood (spanish) with the same misprint in the lower part.

Marcos

Post by Marcos » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:07 am

i think anyone who has bought some spanish METD boosters has some of those...

asphalt

Post by asphalt » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:44 am

I guess it's a widespread misprint, then. Can the same misprint be found on other cards too, or is it specific of Dragon's Blood?

Has anybody an idea of the possible technical origin of sucha misprint? I'm kinda curious about it...