French LE starter deck box

All trader / collector's issues regarding specific cards and other MeCCG products: is this one especially valuable? what's in this box?; is this a fair trade?

Moderators: Jambo, Moderators

Ûvatha

French LE starter deck box

Post by Ûvatha » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:45 pm

When you buy the 5 french LE starter deck box, you get the entire LE set, but I wanted to ask you if you knew which deck comes with which rares, specifically the following rares:

The Lidless Eye, Heedless Revelry, Hoarmûrath Unleashed, Sneakin', Elf-Lord Revealead in Wrath, Chill Them with Fear, Threats.

Maybe a list of the cards that come in each pack ??

Thanks a lot in advance for any info on this.

Ûvatha
Darth Troilo on G.A.B. White Mithril Team.

Darksatin

Post by Darksatin » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:06 pm

Indûr Pack : Sneakin, Chill Them with Fear
Akhôrahil Pack : Elf-lord revealed in Wrath
Hoarmurath Pack : Hoarmurath Unleashed, The Lidless Eye, Threats
Adunaphel Pack : Heedless Revelry  
No lists in the packs

Gwaihir
Founder, dev. lead

Post by Gwaihir » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:45 am

[Moved from General to here]
Gwaihir.net - The Middle-earth CCG store
May the wind under your wings bear your where the sun sails and the moon walks -- J.R.R.T.

Thorf

Post by Thorf » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:04 am

On the subject of this set, can someone tell me a little about the French promos, Invocacion and La Carte Maitre d'Armes?  Do they originally come with the set?  I've seen them offered for sale with it.

Also, what exactly are they?  Are they cards?  I have yet to find a photo or scan of any of them online, so I really don't know what they are at all.

Thanks!
Last edited by Thorf on Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tbadiuk

Post by tbadiuk » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:44 am

They are actual cards, I don't have a scan handy unfortunately.  There is no real art on the #1 through #5, just a picture of a big "1", "2", etc.  The Le Carte... has a picture a drake/dragon magazine cover thing.

ActualNewby

Post by ActualNewby » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Short answer, they come with the set, long answer:
The Witch-King pack contains: La carte maitre d’armes and Invocation de cartes promo #1

The Akorahil pack contains: La carte maitre d’armes and Invocation de cartes promo #2

The Adunaphel pack contains: La carte maitre d’armes and Invocation de cartes promo #3

The Hoarmurath pack contains: Invocation de cartes promo #4

The Indur pack contains: Invocation de cartes promo #5

I have the english translation of all the cards in each pack in .doc format if anyone needs (or just to increase your general wealth of MECCG product information - a noble goal in its own right).
Olley Olley Oxen Free

Thorf

Post by Thorf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Thanks!  Now I think I understand.  Andrew, I'm interested in that file.  Could you e-mail it to me, please?  I'm always interested in collecting MECCG-related files.  :)

Gorrath

Post by Gorrath » Thu May 08, 2008 1:09 am

ActualNewby wrote:Short answer, they come with the set, long answer:
The Witch-King pack contains: La carte maitre d’armes and Invocation de cartes promo #1

The Akorahil pack contains: La carte maitre d’armes and Invocation de cartes promo #2

The Adunaphel pack contains: La carte maitre d’armes and Invocation de cartes promo #3

The Hoarmurath pack contains: Invocation de cartes promo #4

The Indur pack contains: Invocation de cartes promo #5

I have the english translation of all the cards in each pack in .doc format if anyone needs (or just to increase your general wealth of MECCG product information - a noble goal in its own right).
So it means in a full startes box there is 16 promo cards? lol

I just ordered 2 boxes of french LE starters ...I didn't know there was any promo in them...and now it seems I'll get 32 promos! lol