Anything MeCCG that does not have a forum... yet
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:29 am
- Location: Bavay (59), France
Hi. I live in Bavay (59), 20 minutes east of Valenciennes. I regularly go back to Reims (51).
If anybody is interested in playing or trading, please feel free to contact me.
PS: I will drive to Lure of Middle Earth VI in February (big MECCG tournament), so contact me if you want to join and/or need a lift.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:43 pm
- Location: Meaux, 50 km from Paris
Hi everybody !
Actually I play about once every two year, but only because I lack motivated players around me .
If there's anybody near Meaux, who 's ready to play, please tell me ...
"What is the name of the capital of Assyria ?"
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:33 pm
I'm a french player too, living in Paris.
I will be very happy to play METW again.
I got a car so I can travel a few kilometers.
- Founder, dev. lead
- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Apeldoorn, Netherlands
There was a player from Paris at the Lure of MeCCG two weeks ago. I didn't write down his name or contact info, but I'm confident Wolfgang
(Lure's organisor) can help you find him.
Middle-earth CCG store
May the wind under your wings bear your where the sun sails and the moon walks
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:09 pm
- Location: Kempen Germany
His name is Darksatin
aka Dominique Bergeret
hope this helps
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Metz, France
No one in Metz ? And in Lorraine ?
Today, I play with my girlfriend, but we are searching for new players...
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit...
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:21 pm
- Location: Colombia
I'm also french, currently living in Colombia !
I'm possibly going to France next year, in june - july, so i'll contact you guys if i go !
Darth Troilo on G.A.B. White Mithril Team.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:01 pm
- Location: Normandy, France
nobody playing online ? ( http://gccg.sourceforge.net/
for more informations )
"si tu vois le pont c'est qu'y pleut...et si tu vois pas le pont...bah faut qu't'achète des lunettes...AH HA ahha !!!"
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 10:20 am
- Location: strasbourg - ALSACE
I'm a french player at Strasbourg (re-initiation)
And i try to play online (with skype)
Any french player for a game ?
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 4:03 pm
- Location: Belfast, Norther Ireland
I used to live in Oxford but have now moved to Paris. Anyone around?
I have always my METW-only beginner deck with me!