bringing characters in play

Ask any question regarding the game's (official) rules

Moderators: Jambo, Moderators

Talrun

bringing characters in play

Post by Talrun » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi (sorry for my english)

Can bring character into play at barad dur also my ringwraith is there ?

IE: ren is at barad dur, my inused general influence is 2, ren take gulla under direct influence, and i bring into play Golodhros.
Golodhros take a character under direct influence to rest into 20 general influence.  Is possible ?

thanks an sorry for my very bad english !  ^^

Bandobras Took

Post by Bandobras Took » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:20 pm

CRF, Organization Phase wrote:If you play a Ringwraith at a non-Darkhaven site where there is one of your non-Ringwraith companies, one of the companies must move that turn. If both companies are still there at the end of the movement/hazard phase, discard the non-Ringwraith company.
Urlurtsu Nurn wrote:If your Ringwraith is at this site, he may tap during the organization phase to bring one Orc or Troll character from your discard pile into play at this site (as another company). The character must move to a different site from that of your Ringwraith this turn or be discarded at the end of the movement/hazard phase.
I would guess that you may bring a character into play, but

1) They have to have a home site of Barad-Dur.  Barad-Dur is not a haven during the organization phase;
2) They cannot be controlled by your RW's DI -- they must be in their own company, and;
3) They must successfully move or be discarded.

This because the standard rule is that non-RW characters may not be in the same company with a RW outside a Darkhaven.