Some rules questions...

Ask any question regarding the game's (official) rules

Moderators: Jambo, Moderators

Manuel

Some rules questions...

Post by Manuel » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:40 pm

Right now I've watched a game in GCCG where player #1 was at Iron Hill Dwarf Hold, with No strangers at this time and Houses of Healing both played on the site.

Player #2 goes to Iron Hill Dwarf Hold to influence away player #1 faction, and then player #1 reveals Fori the Beardless, who, combined with chilled them with fear, leaves all characters in player #2 wounded.

Two questions arise from this:

1st - player #1 has Houses of healing played on his copy of Iron Hill Dwarf Hold - would that mean that player #2 could heal in his next turn? I'd say that Houses only affects player's 1 site, but they were playing the other way around.

In the same fashion, would a siege played on one player's copy of the site affect the companies of the other?

2nd - Since player #1 is using Iron Hill Dwarf Hold, how's Fori revealed and attack? I guess he can attack this turn but he will be discarded at the end of this turn, since a face up agent always needs to be at a site... is that ok?

Zakath

Post by Zakath » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:50 pm

Yes, he can be revealed and attack, and is then discarded.

Jaded

Re: Some rules questions...

Post by Jaded » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Manuel wrote: 1st - player #1 has Houses of healing played on his copy of Iron Hill Dwarf Hold - would that mean that player #2 could heal in his next turn? I'd say that Houses only affects player's 1 site, but they were playing the other way around.

In the same fashion, would a siege played on one player's copy of the site affect the companies of the other?
CRF wrote:· A permanent-event played on a site affects only the copy of the site it is played on, unless otherwise specified.